Bayfest 2018 will be here before you know it! Bayfest is one of Anna Maria Island’s most anticipated events of the whole year! It’ll be back for its 18th year on October 20th running all day long from 10 am to 9 pm.
Bayfest is a family-friendly event presented by the Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce. It’s an all-day street festival taking place on the famous Pine Avenue, in the heart of the city of Anna Maria!
BayFest features many fun events such as:
- Classic Car Show from 10 am to 3 pm where there will be over 100 classics, antique, muscle and streetcars on display for your viewing pleasure.
- A musical line up with Mike Sales, an Emcee from 10 am to 9 pm. Memphis Rub, Renegade, rollercoaster, Karen & Jimmy Band, and Dr. Dave Band. See their site for a detailed schedule.
- Many food vendors including Eliza Ann’s Coastal Kitchen, Hurricane Hanks, The Feast, and the Anna Maria Island Privateers.
- Refreshments and Snacks, some of which include Kona Ice, Sherry Berry Lemonade, Adult Refreshments, and Soda and Water.
- Arts and Crafts featuring many blocks of artisans, crafters, and vendors with many one-of-a-kind items.
- Kids Zone which is a fun zone for kids which will include a bounce and some fun inflatables, and of course a Privateers Pirate Ship!
There are many options to get there. Of course, there’s the FREE Anna Maria Island Trolley which you can ride to Pine Avenue. There is also parking available at the Crosspointe Fellowship Church located at the north end of Holmes Beach. They will have a dedicated free trolley taking people directly from the church to the City Pier located at the end of Pine Avenue. Limited street parking is available as well. Of course, if you’re a guest of Silver Resorts, staying at either our Silver Surf or Bridgewalk properties, you don’t need to worry about parking!