- Go to the Beach – Anna Maria Island has the most beautiful white sand beaches anywhere in the world. Despite the fact that as a guest of Silver Surf, you will have access to its own private beach as well as having beach access at Bridgewalk, there are many other beaches and parks that you may want to explore, such as Bean Point on the northernmost point of the island.
- Take in a sunset – We have some of the most beautiful. It’s a gift every night.
- Shopping – There is plenty of shopping in Anna Maria Island. At Bridgewalk, you will find both quaint and eclectic shops right on the property. Get ready to bring some “island time” home with you. Don’t forget to stop by the Beach Market at Coquina Beach, every Sunday, except Easter Sunday. The market is a great place to find island treasures, fresh produce, arts and crafts, jewelry, apparel, pottery, purses, collectibles, health and beauty items and much more.
- Water Activities – Get your blood pumping on a wave runner or go parasailing. For a more relaxing view of the water, rent a kayak, paddleboard, and catamaran or seek out the wildlife underwater at one of the local shipwrecks.
- City Pier – No trip is complete without stopping by the City Pier. Check out the breathtaking views and wildlife. There’s also a restaurant at the end of the pier, as well as the ability to fish.
Silver Resorts offers two locations on Anna Maria Island. Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort, and Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort.
Bridgewalk is located on the quaint, centrally located, Historic Bridge Street and it offers spacious accommodations, most with Jacuzzi tubs and large screened verandas.