Anna Maria Island is the perfect winter getaway. It’s really perfect at any time. But to be here during the winter experiencing our warm weather gazing at the beautiful Gulf waters sure beats the snow! If you’re here and would like to enjoy the island in a laid back and relaxed way, we’ve got 5 ways to explore Anna Maria Island!
- Experience Anna Maria Island on the back of your very own scooter from the Adventure Center. With many different options, it’s the perfect way to explore the island. They offer 4 and 8 hourly, daily and weekly rentals. Book your adventure here or for same-day reservations please call 1-844-522-6654.
- Segs by the Sea is rated one of the top things to do on Anna Maria Island, Florida. Experience all the beauty in the sights over the Longboat Key Bridge, or learn the history of the Cortez Fishing Village, don’t forget to view spectacular sunsets along the Coquina Trail on Bradenton Beach. Book early and go back in time in this little island paradise.
- Do you want to view the sunset from the water? “Island Pearl” is available for Private Sunsets. Sailing times are seasonal, two hours before sunset. She can also travel to multiple locations in and around Anna Maria Island, Bradenton, Cortez, Longboat Key, and Sarasota. Call1-844-522-6654 or book online.
- Bike riding is a perfect way to enjoy the island on “island time”. There’s no need for hustle and bustle on Anna Maria Island, the whole island is bike-friendly providing limitless exploration to the many places to visit and see on the island. You can bike to restaurants, the beach, shops, the grocery store, ice cream shop, the pier, Pine Avenue and much more!
- Finally, if you really want to just sit back and relax, hop on the Anna Maria Island Ferry. Did we mention it’s free? The Trolley Service travels daily up and down the island between Anna Maria Island and Coquina Beach, from 6 AM- 10:30 PM, about every 20 minutes. It is a cool ride on a hot day.
Silver Resorts offers two locations on Anna Maria Island. Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort, and Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort.
Bridgewalk is located on the quaint, centrally located, Historic Bridge Street and it offers spacious accommodations, most with Jacuzzi tubs and large screened verandas.